Through the Bite Size Model, you’ll learn how nutritional behavior change can transform your approach to eating.
No more living 'on' or 'off' the wagon.
Through the Bite Size Model, you’ll shift your habits around food and your body to support long term nutrition success without the all or nothing mindset.
This is what your relationship with food could look like.
…you reach the end of the day without feeling like you NEED a treat (if you decide to have an evening snack it’s a CHOICE, not a compulsion)
… you stop overthinking your food decisions, and can trust yourself to have ANY food in the house (yes, even cereal and cookies).
… you don’t even consider going back to macro counting, low carb, or Intermittent fasting, because you feel awesome eating flexibly.
… you order takeout without feeling guilty, and without letting it spiral into a week of pizza delivery.
… you know how to eat for long term nutrition success without constantly thinking or obsessing about food.
I've already tried everything,
why nutrition coaching?
I won’t insult your intelligence- you KNOW that eating veggies is good for you, and that planning meals can make it easier for you to stay on track.
So why is it so hard to stick to? (and why do you feel so guilty when you screw it up?)
Maybe you’ve tried…
Cutting out carbs you love like bread and pasta.
Committing to the perfect morning routine, complete with lemon water.
Eating as many superfoods as you can find.
Weighing and measuring everything you eat.
Trying to eat as clean as possible.
Avoiding events with tasty food so you wouldn’t go overboard.
No eating before 11 am or after 7pm.
What if you weren’t a ‘failure’… these methods just weren’t the right long term solutions for you?
- The coaching process will help you align your core values with your eating habits – so how you eat feels like a natural part of the person you want to be.
- You’ll understand the WHY behind your ‘bad’ habits, and how you can change through compassion, not self-judgement.
- You’ll shift away from perfectionist, all or nothing patterns so you can adjust your habits no matter what life throws at you (like stressful work weeks, vacations, holidays).
- You’ll stop relying on ‘food rules’ to keep you in line, and adopt helpful guidelines so you can you’ll build long term eating skills.
- You’ll learn how to deal with tough body image days, and build a practice of body acceptance so you feel more at home in your skin no matter WHAT the scale says.
- You’ll have support from your coach through each step, so you can transform your habits and mindset around food and your body FOR GOOD.
What can you expect from Bite Size Nutrition?
- A nutrition philosophy based on helping clients eat from a place of CHOICE, not restriction. All foods can have their place in a healthy diet, and you’ll learn what that looks like in the context of your goals.
- A focus on improving your health, your mindset and your relationship with food, so you can feel at ease with your eating habits and your body.
- A total shift away from the ‘just try harder’ mentality, you stop feeling like you’re always falling off the wagon or letting yourself down.
- A compassionate approach to consistency- so that you create habits that work for ALL life circumstances, not just when things are ‘perfect’.
- Coaching to help you find your ‘flow’ for meal planning, preparation and mindful eating– in a way that works for YOUR schedule and priorities.
- A mindful approach to cravings so you can stop feeling out of control around food.
- A skill based approach to help you confidently manage emotional hunger and stress eating, without silly rules like ‘just drink water’ or ‘distract yourself.’
- Services also include support for better sleep and stress management strategies, time management and prioritization, and boundary setting.
How to get started with Bite Size
What’s the process?
Here’s what to expect.
- Schedule your free discovery call.
This call is for us to get to know each other, and for you to get a vision of what a balanced approach to eating through nutrition coaching could be. If nothing else, you’ll walk out of that call feeling optimistic about your next steps.
- Choose a coaching program and start the onboarding process.
I’ll guide you through setting up your online profile, accessing your client resources, and filling out your questionnaires. You’ll complete a photo food diary so we can both have a clear vision of how you’re currently eating, and we will schedule our first coaching session.
- First coaching session (via videocall, 60+ minutes)
Together, we will identify the habits that are currently holding you back, and the habits that will best serve you to reach your goals. On this call, we will clarify your goals and new habits, and you’ll start working on the most important changes to your nutrition and mindset.
- Start practicing your first habits and mindset shifts! You’ll have specific habits to focus on weekly, and resources, coaching support and education so you know what and HOW to do what you need to do. It may feel tough at first, but you’ll have someone to support you every step of the way.
- Weekly check ins + ongoing coaching support
Every week, you’ll share your reflections, struggles and wins by completing a journal-style form, and I’ll respond with detailed video feedback, along with any education or exercises to support your progress. (You can also write me on WhatsApp ANYTIME throughout the week)
- Bi Weekly coaching calls (45 minutes via video call) This is where we recap your progress, and you’ll get coached on any nutrition changes, mindset shifts, or habits that you need support on.
- ***Access to the Bite Size Accountability group (optional, but recommended)! All coaching clients have access to twice monthly group coaching/workshop calls and a private group to share wins, struggles and learn from each other. (previous call topics include: how to identify all or nothing thinking patterns, setting your mindset up for holiday success, building your self compassion toolbox, and open Q+A’s.)
Let's chat about how nutrition coaching can work for you
What’s included and what is the investment?
- Ongoing coaching support via WhatsApp
- Extensive resource library including nutrition guidelines, meal planning guides, mindfulness exercises, and mindset challenges.
- Primary coaching session: 60 minute habit planning + goal coaching session
- Bi-weekly 1:1 coaching calls (45 min)
- Weekly check ins with video feedback + curriculum to support your ongoing nutrition/mindset education
- Accountability group: bi weekly group calls, weekly group chats and call recordings if you can’t join live.
- Offboarding ‘future mapping’ session so when you’re done with coaching, you’ll be set up for success. (with option to continue with monthly calls)
- Coaching rates: 200€/month
- **(Group coaching also available via The Confident Eater coaching program!)
Want a taste of the concepts you’ll learn in coaching?
Start with three simple mindful eating habits
Join the (free) Mindful Eating Mini Course 👇🏽