Through the Bite Size Model, you’ll learn how nutritional behavior change can transform your approach to eating.
Ready to stop the on and off cycle with food?
This is what your relationship with food could look like.
…a good day doesn’t depend on how ‘on track’ you were with your eating (you can have an awesome day no matter what you ate)
… you’re not thinking about food all the time, and can trust yourself to have ANY food in the house (yes, even cereal and cookies).
… you make intentional choices about what you eat, and no longer find yourself in the kitchen thinking… when did I pick up this snack?
… you can enjoy a cookie or a croissant without feeling guilty, and without it spiraling into an ‘eff it’ day (or week!)
… you go out to dinner without stuffing yourself, and can easily leave food on your plate when you’re satisfied.
I've tried everything to keep my eating under control...
I won’t insult your intelligence- you KNOW that eating veggies is good for you, and that eating too much pizza doesn’t feel that great.
So why does it feel like such a struggle? (and why do you feel so guilty when you screw it up?)
Maybe you’ve tried…
Cutting out carbs you love like bread and pasta.
Trying 30 day challenges and detoxes.
Only eating unprocessed or ‘clean’ foods.
Tracking macros or calories in an app.
Trying to eat as clean as possible.
Intermittent fasting or keto.
And every single time… you gave up. Instead of all of that being a ‘failure’… what if it was just an opportunity to learn what doesn’t work?
At Bite Size Nutrition, you’ll learn what DOES.
In coaching, you’ll change how you think about food, practice nutrition habits that support you feeling your best on a daily basis, and learn what really matters to keep you moving towards your goals.
- create eating habits that align with your life- instead of trying to fit your life into each new diet
- understand WHY you have certain habits and the strategies to change them in a way that sticks
- move away from trying to be ‘perfect’ and learn how to be flexible, so you’re confident no matter what life throws at you (like stressful work weeks, vacations, holidays).
- stop relying on ‘food rules’ to keep you in line, and learn long term eating skills.
- learn how to deal with tough body image days, and learn how to feel more at home in your skin no matter WHAT the scale says.
- feel supported through each step, so you can transform your habits and mindset around food and your body FOR GOOD.
What can you expect from Bite Size Nutrition?
- A flexible approach to nutrition. No foods are off limits, and you’ll learn how to eat for health, without rules.
- A focus on physical and mental health, mindset and a positive relationship with food.
- Support for better body image. Support for body appreciation and respect and tools to improve your body confidence.
- A coach that understands and listens. I am not here to tell you what to do. I am here to coach you to doing it yourself.
- A compassionate approach to consistency- so that you create habits that work for ALL life circumstances, not just when things are ‘perfect’.
- A mindful approach to cravings so you can stop feeling out of control around food.
- Evidence based tools to help you confidently manage emotional hunger and stress eating, without silly rules like ‘just drink water’ or ‘distract yourself.’
- Support for better sleep and stress management strategies, time management, prioritization and boundary setting.
How to get started with Bite Size
Here’s your step-by-step to becoming a client…
- Schedule your free discovery call.
This call for you to get a vision of what a balanced approach to eating through nutrition coaching could be. There is ZERO pressure to sign up, and If nothing else, you’ll walk out of that call with a few helpful tips.
- Choose a coaching program (1:1 or group) and start the onboarding process.
I’ll guide you through setting up your online profile, accessing your client resources, and filling out your questionnaires.
- First coaching session (via video call, 60+ minutes)
On this call, we will clarify your goals and new habits, and you’ll start working on the most important changes to your nutrition and mindset.
- Start practicing your first habits and mindset shifts! You’ll have specific habits to focus on weekly, and resources, coaching support and education, and I’m available anytime for support
- Weekly check ins + video feedback
Every week, you’ll share your reflections, struggles and wins, and I’ll respond with relevant feedback, questions and resources to help you progress.
- Bi Weekly coaching calls (45 minutes via video call) On these calls, we will work through any sticking points and you’ll learn new skills, overcome struggles or plan for tough situations.
- ***Access to the Bite Size Accountability group (optional, but recommended)! twice monthly group coaching/workshop calls and a private group to share wins, struggles and learn from each other. (previous call topics include: how to identify all or nothing thinking patterns, building your self compassion toolbox, and open Q+A’s.)
Let's chat about how nutrition coaching can work for you
What’s included and what is the investment?
- Personalized curriculum to support mindset shifts, new nutrition habits, and tools to overcome obstacles and bounce back from setbacks
- Ongoing coaching support via chat
- Extensive resource library including nutrition guidelines, meal planning guides, mindfulness exercises, and mindset challenges.
- Kickoff goal coaching session: an hour long session to map out your path through coaching
- Bi-weekly 1:1 coaching calls (45 min)
- Weekly check ins with video feedback
- Private client accountability group access
- Offboarding plan so when you’re done with coaching, you’ll be set up for success. (with option to continue with monthly calls)
- 1:1 Coaching rates: 225€ monthly (ask about discounts for coaching packages!)
- Love the idea of changing your habits in a group setting? Click here to learn more about The Confident Eater curriculum and pricing
Want a taste of the concepts you’ll learn in coaching?
Start with three simple mindful eating habits
Join the (free) Mindful Eating Mini Course 👇🏽