Nutrition coaching is for you if...
You’re putting in a ton of effort to eat healthy, but can’t keep it up.
You’re frustrated at not getting the results you want.
You’re done with restrictive dieting, but you’re not sure what the alternative is (and you’d like to find a healthy balance!)
You’re ready for a better relationship with food and your body.. but you don’t know where to start.
You’re spending too much time thinking about what you should or shouldn’t do, and you wish food took up less space in your mind.
Why Bite Size Nutrition coaching?
At Bite Size Nutrition, we use the Mindset-Practice-Habits model to guide you to change how you THINK about food, how you PRACTICE nutrition on a daily basis, and what HABITS you rely on to keep you moving towards your goals.
- The coaching process will help you discover your core values – so you can learn to eat in a way that makes your whole LIFE better, not just your nutrition.
- You’ll get a clear view of WHY you do the things you do, and how to change how you think and how you eat to support your goals.
- Coaching will support you to THINK DIFFERENTLY about your eating habits, and be able to adjust expectations, routines and habits through different seasons of life.
- Coaching will teach you the WHY behind healthy eating and habit change. You’ll learn about what you’re putting in your body and why, and you’ll build skills to pull yourself up even on hard days.
- Through coaching, you’ll be more confident in your eating habits AND your body. The coaching process will teach you how to make the RIGHT decisions for you, set clear boundaries, and think more positively.
- The coaching process will hold up a mirror to why and how you do things, so that you can effectively change your habits and mindset around food and your body.
In ALL Bite Size coaching programs, you will:
- Eat food you like, in portion sizes that support your body and health goals.
- Improve your relationship with food, and stop feeling like you lack willpower.
- Stop falling off the wagon, and stay consistent from week to week with healthy eating and exercise.
- Identify what foods work the best for YOUR body and connect with your hunger and satiety signals.
- Start grocery shopping with confidence, so you can eat simple, delicious meals every day.
- Include treats you love in your diet without feeling guilty.
- Improve your energy, digestion and mood with better nutrition practices.
- Identify and reduce stress or emotional eating patterns and improve your relationship with food.
- …and MAINTAIN your results for the long term.
The details... (how to get started!)
Ready to make lasting changes?
Here’s what to expect.
- Schedule your free 30 minute discovery call.
Let’s schedule a call to ‘meet’ each other and discuss your struggles, goals and current eating habits. If nothing else, you’ll walk out of that call feeling optimistic about your next steps.
- Fill out your intake questionnaires create your online profile.
I’ll walk you through the onboarding process, which will get you started looking clearly at what you’re doing now and what your goals are. You’ll have access to my online platform with a TON of educational resources and recipes!
- Join me for your nutrition habit planning and goal coaching session
In your first session we will discuss your goals, your core values and create a step-by-step plan to overcome the obstacles you’re facing when it comes to your eating habits and relationship with food. You’ll leave the call with clarity on your next steps.
- Start practicing your first habits! This is where you’ll start to challenge yourself, bit by bit, and know that you have a coach to support you, provide you with education, and help you manage your mindset when things feel tough.
- Receive weekly feedback + education to support your progress via check in or video call.
Every week, you’ll update your metrics (depending on your goals, these will be different for each client) and complete a journaling-style exercise about your week. On alternating weeks, you’ll either discuss your progress with me via video call, or you’ll receive video feedback with guidance, advice, and how to keep progressing towards your goals.
- Put your habits in action with ongoing, on demand coaching support
I’m on your team, when you need it. Struggling with a tough week at work? Need a pep talk or some tough love? Write me at any time with questions, concerns or to get real-time feedback.
- Participate in the Bite Size Accountability group (optional, but recommended)! All my 1:1 clients receive an invitation to join in twice monthly group coaching calls and a private group to share wins, struggles and learn from each other.
Let's chat about how nutrition coaching can work for you
What’s included in a coaching program, and what does it cost?
- Values and goal coaching session to define your next steps and plan your path to change
- Nutrition education (no pseudo-science or diet rules) so you can learn to trust in your own decisions.
- Mindfulness and mindset strategies to become more present and aware of daily decisions
- Personalized habit ‘path’- learn exactly what habits to build and break to reach your goals
- Development of new routines – sleep, daily movement, and stress management routines
- Exercise and recovery recommendations: training type, duration, etc.
- Bi-Weekly 45 minute coaching calls
- Weekly check ins with video feedback
- Access to online platform and client curriculum: you’ll have access to dozens of mindset and nutrition training videos, recipes, and more.
- Access to community accountability group with bi-weekly workshops/coaching calls and community support!
- Continuous coaching support via Whatsapp / WeChat / Email
- Coaching rates: 200€/month for 1:1
- **(ask about my group coaching program, The Confident Eater!)
Want a taste of the concepts you’ll learn in coaching?
Start with three simple mindful eating habits
Join the (free) Mindful Eating Mini Course 👇🏽