Through the Bite Size Model, you’ll learn how nutritional behavior change can transform your approach to eating.
No more living 'on' or 'off' the wagon.
Learn the Bite Size Model of coaching for better habits around food and your body for long... without the all or nothing mindset.
This is what your relationship with food could look like.
…you reach the end of the day without feeling like you NEED a treat (if you decide to snack it’s an intentional CHOICE, not a compulsion)
… you stop overthinking your food decisions, and can trust yourself to have ANY food in the house (yes, even cereal and cookies).
… you don’t even consider going back to macro counting, low carb, or Intermittent fasting, because you feel awesome eating flexibly.
… you order takeout without feeling guilty, and without letting it spiral into a week of pizza delivery.
… you know how to eat for long term nutrition success without constantly thinking or obsessing about food.
I've already tried everything,
why try coaching?
I won’t insult your intelligence- you KNOW that eating veggies is good for you, and that eating too much pizza doesn’t feel that great.
So why is it so hard to stick to? (and why do you feel so guilty when you screw it up?)
Maybe you’ve tried…
Cutting out carbs you love like bread and pasta.
Committing to the perfect morning routine, complete with lemon water.
Eating as many superfoods as you can find.
Weighing and measuring everything you eat.
Trying to eat as clean as possible.
Avoiding events with tasty food so you wouldn’t go overboard.
No eating before 11 am or after 7pm.
You didn’t fail, you just learned what doesn’t work for you.
At Bite Size Nutrition, you’ll learn what DOES.
Through the Mindset-Practice-Habits model to guide you to change how you THINK about food, how you PRACTICE nutrition on a daily basis, and what HABITS you rely on to keep you moving towards your goals.
- align your core values with your eating habits – so how you eat feels like a natural part of the person you want to be.
- understand the WHY behind your ‘bad’ habits, and how you can change via self compassion, not criticism and judgement.
- shift away from perfectionism and learn flexibility, so you feel confident no matter what life throws at you (like stressful work weeks, vacations, holidays).
- stop relying on ‘food rules’ to keep you in line, and learn long term eating skills.
- learn how to deal with tough body image days, and learn how to feel more at home in your skin no matter WHAT the scale says.
- feel supported through each step, so you can transform your habits and mindset around food and your body FOR GOOD.
What can you expect from Bite Size Nutrition?
- A flexible approach to nutrition. No foods are off limits, and you’ll learn how to eat for health, without rules.
- A focus on physical and mental health, mindset and a positive relationship with food.
- Support for better body image. Support for body appreciation and respect and tools to improve your body confidence.
- A coach that understands and listens. I am not here to tell you what to do. I am here to coach you to doing it yourself.
- A compassionate approach to consistency- so that you create habits that work for ALL life circumstances, not just when things are ‘perfect’.
- A mindful approach to cravings so you can stop feeling out of control around food.
- Evidence based tools to help you confidently manage emotional hunger and stress eating, without silly rules like ‘just drink water’ or ‘distract yourself.’
- Support for better sleep and stress management strategies, time management, prioritization and boundary setting.
How to get started with Bite Size
Here’s your step-by-step to becoming a client…
- Schedule your free discovery call.
This call for you to get a vision of what a balanced approach to eating through nutrition coaching could be. There is ZERO pressure to sign up, and If nothing else, you’ll walk out of that call with a few helpful tips.
- Choose a coaching program (1:1 or group) and start the onboarding process.
I’ll guide you through setting up your online profile, accessing your client resources, and filling out your questionnaires.
- First coaching session (via video call, 60+ minutes)
On this call, we will clarify your goals and new habits, and you’ll start working on the most important changes to your nutrition and mindset.
- Start practicing your first habits and mindset shifts! You’ll have specific habits to focus on weekly, and resources, coaching support and education, and I’m available anytime for support
- Weekly check ins + video feedback
Every week, you’ll share your reflections, struggles and wins, and I’ll respond with relevant feedback, questions and resources to help you progress.
- Bi Weekly coaching calls (45 minutes via video call) On these calls, we will work through any sticking points and you’ll learn new skills, overcome struggles or plan for tough situations.
- ***Access to the Bite Size Accountability group (optional, but recommended)! twice monthly group coaching/workshop calls and a private group to share wins, struggles and learn from each other. (previous call topics include: how to identify all or nothing thinking patterns, building your self compassion toolbox, and open Q+A’s.)
Let's chat about how nutrition coaching can work for you
What’s included and what is the investment?
- Personalized curriculum to support mindset shifts, new nutrition habits, and tools to overcome obstacles and bounce back from setbacks
- Ongoing coaching support via chat
- Extensive resource library including nutrition guidelines, meal planning guides, mindfulness exercises, and mindset challenges.
- Kickoff goal coaching session: an hour long session to map out your path through coaching
- Bi-weekly 1:1 coaching calls (45 min)
- Weekly check ins with video feedback
- Private client accountability group access
- Offboarding plan so when you’re done with coaching, you’ll be set up for success. (with option to continue with monthly calls)
- 1:1 Coaching rates: 225€ monthly (ask about discounts for coaching packages!)
- Love the idea of changing your habits in a group setting? Click here to learn more about The Confident Eater curriculum and pricing
Want a taste of the concepts you’ll learn in coaching?
Start with three simple mindful eating habits
Join the (free) Mindful Eating Mini Course 👇🏽