How it works
Ready to make lasting changes to your eating habits, your body and your health? Here’s what to expect.
- Your free 30 minute discovery call Let’s schedule a call to ‘meet’ each other and discuss your struggles, goals and current eating habits.
- Intake questionnaires and online profile creation. You’ll fill out a health and diet history questionnaire as well as a 5 day food diary, and get started in my online platform (you’ll get immediate access to all my recipes and resources!),
- Video coaching session.Your first session with me will be a 40-50 minute video call in which we will discuss your goals and create a plan for how to get you there! You’ll leave the call feeling motivated and clear on your next steps.
- Weekly check-ins and weekly or biweekly calls. Every week, you’ll update your metrics (depending on your goals, these will be different for each client) and answer a few questions about your week. We will discuss your progress either via email or over the phone in your coaching sessions.
- Ongoing WhatsApp and email support. Write me at any time with questions, concerns or to get my feedback throughout the week- whether it is questions about what products to buy at the store, or how to bounce back after a hard day, I am always here for you.
In a nutrition coaching program with me, you will…
Eat food you like, in portion sizes that support your body and health goals.
Improve your relationship with food, and stop feeling like you lack willpower.
Stop falling off the wagon, and stay consistent from week to week with healthy eating and exercise.
Identify what foods work the best for YOUR body and connect with your hunger and satiety signals.
Start grocery shopping with confidence, so you can eat simple, delicious meals every day.
Include treats you love in your diet without feeling guilty.
Improve your energy, digestion and mood with better nutrition practices.
Identify and reduce stress or emotional eating patterns and improve your relationship with food.
…and MAINTAIN your results for the long term.
What’s included in a nutrition coaching program?
- Kickoff video coaching session to plan out your next steps
- Bi-Weekly or weekly coaching calls (your preference!)
- Exclusive access to my online platform: your resource for all of your recipes, PDFs and progress metrics
- Continuous coaching support via Whatsapp/WeChat/Apotheo
- Personalized plan to kick old habits and create new, better ones
- Support for lifestyle factors- stress, sleep and recovery
- Exercises and book recommendations to build a more resilient mindset
- Nutrition education that will serve you for life
- Exercise and recovery recommendations: training type, duration, etc.
Client Testimonials… you can read more HERE.
“Gillian is super POSITIVE and REALISTIC. She doesn’t propose unreachable goals, they are always progressive changes that you can easily make in your day to day. She’s always available if you need anything, and she gives great lifestyle and eating advice. Aside from that, she never ‘gets mad’ or ‘scolds’ you. Changing habits doesn’t include punishment for doing it wrong.. its about making real changes in your life. If you can’t take on something new right now, you can do it little by little. This is something I learned from her… this, and at the same time, keep progressing!
“This was my first experience with a nutrition coach, and honestly I am 100% satisfied. I already ate well but I would have occasional binges, almost every week and then I would feel super guilty afterwards.. like I had thrown away everything I did until then, and it would put me in a bad mood. I was able to overcome these binges and learn how to regulate my own body!¨
Starting a nutrition program combined with strength and conditioning sessions (at the gym) was a huge change for me and my partner. We learned what and when to eat, and the right portion sizes. We were able to make it a habit, and part of our daily routine.