The Confident Eater group program
What if eating didn't feel like such a struggle anymore?
Does this sound like you?
You NEED macros, a diet, or a strict plan to keep you on track because without it, you always end up falling off the wagon.
You’d love to have more self control, so you could have cookies or donuts in front of you without feeling compelled to eat one.
It would feel amazing to enjoy weekends without the Monday guilt for overindulging in food you usually don’t keep in the house.
You’d love to know the secret to just having ONE of something… once you start with the sweets or snacks, it’s had for you to stop.
You’d love to be someone who stops eating when they’re comfortably full… but you struggle to stop when there’s still food in front of you.
You love spending time with friends and family, and you wish you didn’t have to choose between eating healthy and enjoying your life.
If that sounds like you, we have a lot in common.
For years, it seemed like the only way to keep myself on track was via weighing and measuring everything I ate, keeping all ‘bad’ food out of the house, and making sure I always ordered the healthiest think on the menu.
I wondered.. is it possible to find balance between enjoying life AND caring about feeling my best?
turns out, there is… and it requires ZERO guilt, shame or beating yourself up.
Learning how to trust yourself to eat in ANY life situation, without ‘overdoing’ it, obsessing over what’s on your plate, or feeling like you’re missing out is possible.
And the best part? It’s a set of skills you can LEARN- not something you’re just naturally born with.
I created the TCE program to guide you to building self trust around food, become a mindful eater, and implement skills to help you make intentional, confident eating decisions, without rules, restrictions or guilt to keep you on track.
The Confident Eater is...
your guide to mindful eating…
so you can stop obsessing over what you put in your mouth and find balance between ‘healthy eating’ and ‘enjoying the f*ck out of life.’
I’ve let go of tracking, counting calories and macros, and weighing myself daily. These were huge steps for me in building self trust.
After dieting on and off for over 10 years, I wasn’t sure what to expect as it was counter intuitive to me to not be focused on a fat loss goal—however, I left with a different definition of what it means to be healthy and that is my new goal and focus.
This group is for anyone who has been on the diet train for most of their lives. For those who struggle with negative self talk, especially around food. Those who restrict and/or binge. There’s another, more peaceful, way to exist.
– Carrie –
Join the waitlist for TCE and save $200 on registration
Every single aspect of my day to day life has improved since working with Gillian, and I say that without exaggeration.
My mindset towards health has completely shifted.
I missed out on so many life events I wanted to participate in because I was scared to not have total control over my food. Gillian helped me to challenge the beliefs I had, and was patient when I was fearful to try new habits. In the end, I feel much more confident being an active participant in my life.
Before working with Gillian, I would say no to things in life that I really wanted to do because I was afraid of not being able to count my macros and I would overeat anytime I wasn’t controlling what I ate.
If I knew a friend who was struggling I would want them to get the same support and help I got from working with Gillian.
– Megan –
This is what it feels like to be a
- You don’t need restrictions to keep you on track… and eating in moderation actually feels POSSIBLE. You feel confident saying ‘yes’ OR ‘no’ to food, and can fully engage in life activities without overthinking or obsessing over food.
- You no longer see food as an enemy- there’s no ‘good food’ or ‘bad food’… it’s just FOOD.
In TCE, you’ll learn how to practice ‘unconditional permission to eat’ and learn how to make decisions that align with your values and goals because you want to, not because you feel like you HAVE to.
- You don’t beat yourself up when you hit a roadblock- you’re able to use your eating and mindset skills to help yourself work through it.If you overeat or find yourself slipping back into old habits with food, you know WHY and how to deal with it, without feeling like a failure.
- You know how to listen to your body’s natural hunger and fullness cues, and you’re attentive to your body’s needs.
TCE will teach you how to identify the difference between emotional and physical hunger, and how to approach cravings in a balanced way.
- You’re able to manage your mindset and self talk- so that when life inevitably throws you a challenging situation, you know how to handle it without saying ‘eff it.’
The TCE curriculum covers mindset skills to move away from perfectionism and towards self compassion so you can stop holding yourself back.
What does the TCE transformation include?
Module 1: Connect with your core values + goals
- Aligning your values with how you’d like to feel around food
- Habits, values and goals deep dive
- The ABCD framework and Choice Point framework for values-based decision making
- Journal Prompts
Building a Mindful Eating practice
- What is mindful eating + how to build your mindfulness practice
- Exercises to connect with hunger and fullness
- How to stop eating in a rush
- The SASS model of mindful eating
- Bonus: tools for managing emotional eating
- Journal Prompts
- Overcoming the good/bad food mentality
- Identifying your sneaky food rules + challenge them
- Three questions to practice Unconditional Permission to Eat
- How to develop flexible, guilt-free eating guidelines
- Journal prompts
Self compassion and self talk skills
- Why self compassion feels so hard + why it is more motivating than self-criticism
- the NASA framework of self compassion
- Shifting your self talk from critical to supportive
- Journal prompts
BONUS MODULE: Your future self (confidence and mindset)
- Strategies for building self confidence
- How to self coach when things don’t go as planned
- Setting yourself up for success in challenging eating situations
- Goal review and reflection
- Invitation to join The Confident Body (how to accept your body, no matter what it looks like)
- Daily habits for better body image
- Mindful Eating strategies for eating out/travel
- Perfectionism and self compassion workshop
- Mindfulness tools training w/ licensed psychologist Daniela Hidrobo
Doors open for the next cohort of TCE September 12. Join the waitlist for $200 off registration👇🏽
I have a whole new level of awareness around food and my body.
My stress levels around food went down SO much – my thoughts around food now are so much more calm, mindful and overall positive. My relationship with food is so much better, and I’m more compassionate with myself. I feel like I’m more connected with my body, more aware and my self talk is WAY better.
It seemed like every week there was an ‘AHA’ moment – questions or reflections that helped me see situations with food in a different light, and helped me make sense of things afterwards.
Gillian is a coach that understands what you’re going through, she listens to you and gives you tools that are exactly what you need.
– Maria –
What's included and how much is it?
- eight weeks of coaching calls (recorded for you to rewatch at any time) – $650 value
- five learning modules designed to take you from overthinking food to a mindful eater- $1000 value
- 30 + editable PDFs, video trainings, journaling prompts and self-coaching tools- $400 value
- two months of ongoing coaching support and accountability via our group chat- $350 value
- bonuses: Daily Habits for a Better Body Image and Strategies for Mindful Eating with a social life- $95 value
- JUST ADDED: Mindfulness in 5 minutes or less w/ licensed psychologist Daniela Hidrobo
Total value: $2,495
Your enrollment: $697 (discount available for pre-enrollment via the waitlist ONLY)
The next cohort of TCE opens September, 2023
Join the waitlist 👇🏽
I really thought I had tried everything!
Coaching with Gillian was a full 360° change in my health and mindset.
I went from feeling like I had hit a total dead end and now had to come to terms with what my age 40+ body looked like because every fad diet I had tried only worked short term and then the cycle started again. To the point I’d emptied my wardrobe of clothes I thought I might fit into again one day (I’m gutted now!!).
Little did I realise that my biggest issue was actually my engrained ‘diet’ mindset I’d developed over 30 years that was stopping me feeling and looking so much better! Gillian helped me start chipping away at this and looking at my nutrition from a whole new angle.
I had no idea that Gillian’s simple structure would literally change my life …and I look forward to wearing a bikini again on the beach this year after resigning myself to being a swimsuit wearer for the rest of my life 😉
– LISA –
How is TCE different?
- TCE teaches you the delicate balance between ‘I want to pay attention to my nutrition’ AND ‘I want to enjoy food and the experiences associated with it.’
- TCE teaches you radical responsibility around your nutrition- so YOU’RE 100% in charge. No more relying on a diet or food rules to keep you on track.
- TCE isn’t ‘eat this, not that’… it teaches you how to THINK about food and trust in your own decisions. You’ll learn tips for day to day healthy eating habits, and learn skills that support a great relationship with food.
- TCE will help you create accountability and learn how to SELF COACH. What happens AFTER the program is just as important as what happens during, and TCE is set up to teach you skills for life.
With Gillian I have found freedom in my own choices, I have learned about mindfulness and the importance of listening to my own bodies needs.
When I got in touch with Gillian it was because I had reached a point of “cry for help”. I was the typical, start again on Monday dieter, and was not aware of all the habits that were weighing me down.
I feel free for the first time in about 20 years. Eating is such an emotional thing for many people, but it doesn’t have to be, it can be mindful and pragmatic. Now when I have a not so easy day I don’t beat myself up about it and feel guilty, I use the great phrase “life happens”, and continue to work on developing good healthy habits.
A big challenge for me was always the number on the scale, but actually I have learnt that that is not so important. What I know now is that it’s more about how you feel in yourself, your clothes and your movements.
This has been a tough but really important learning journey for me. I finally unlearned a lifetime of worry about the ups and downs of a number that no one ever really gets to know anyway… Seems absurd now I think about it!
– margaret –