This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Do you have a list in your head of what foods are ‘good’ and ‘bad’?
Do you feel like you just can’t be trusted around certain foods?
Do you beat yourself up or feel super guilty when you ‘mess up’ with your diet or exercise routine?
Are you critical of your appearance, or you hate looking at yourself in the mirror or in photos?
Do you feel like you have a ‘complicated’ relationship with food and/or your body?
This group coaching program is built to help you to get out of the never-ending cycle of self criticism, emotional eating and the battle between food and your body.
This program is limited to maximum 8 participants per group- this small group format offers a built- in support system and gives you the opportunity to share and learn with like-minded people.
You will learn how your ‘eating story’ has defined your relationship with food, how to re-frame your negative self talk into something that builds you up instead of breaks you down, how to be more forgiving with yourself, and how to manage factors like sleep and stress so you stop turning to food for support and comfort.
Each week, you will have access to:
- a 60-75 minute live webinar session (will be recorded if you are unable to attend a session!)
- ‘Homework’ to help you process and progress each week
- Reading + listening materials and PDF’s to support your transformation
- Email and WhatsApp support from your coach (me!)
- Our private WhatsApp group
- Week 1: Emotional eating + self talk: Identifying your story
- Week 2: Your inner dialogue + how the system sets you up to fail
- Week 3: Changing thought patterns + how to use your strengths to benefit you
- Week 4: Managing lifestyle factors: Stress + Sleep and how they really affect you
What you will achieve:
- -Drastically improve your relationship with food and yourself
- -Identify and dismantle the ‘triggers’ that cause you to overeat
- -Learn your ‘eating style’ and how to work WITH it, not against it
- -Stop negative self talk, and create new patterns of positive reinforcement
- -Start eating for hunger and enjoyment, not comfort or anxiety
- -Create strategies for managing your emotions and self-talk
- -Improve your body image, and stop being so damn hard on yourself all the time!